Search information pages
5. If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
All articles published in Skeletal Muscle are included in PubMed, the most widely used biomedical bibliographic database service, which is run by the US National Library of Medicine. Other bibliographic databases that index articles published in Skeletal Muscle include:
- Google Scholar
- PubMed Central
The full text of all research articles is deposited in PubMed Central, the US National Library of Medicine's full-text repository of life science literature, and other digital archives including e-Depot (The Netherlands).
- What is Skeletal Muscle?
- Why submit to Skeletal Muscle?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Skeletal Muscle?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Skeletal Muscle?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Skeletal Muscle's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?